- Emergency 911
Note: It is recommended to inform 911 early in the call if you believe Harbor Patrol is going to be needed for the emergency. They suggest that you place a follow up call directly to the Harbor Patrol
- Harbor Patrol ~ 206 684-4071 or VHF 16
- Police non-emergency ~ 206 625-5011
- SPU Water/Sewer Emergency ~ 206 386-1800
- PSE Gas/Electric Emergency ~ 888 225-5773
- SPD Office of Emergency Management ~ 206 223-5076
- For a large and uncontrolled spill, call the U.S. Coast Guard at 1-800-OILS-911
Government Representative Contact
Fremont, Eastlake and Portage Bay: District 43 Legislators – Represents part of Seattle including Pike Place, Denny Regrade, Capitol Hill, Broadway, Madison Park, Washington Park, Broadmoor, Montlake, University District, Wallingford, Fremont and downtown Seattle.
- Sen. Pedersen, Jamie ~ (360) 786 – 7628 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Macri, Nicole (D) ~ (360) 786 – 7826 ~ email@example.com
- Rep. Chopp, Frank (D) ~ (360) 786 – 7920 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Westlake: District 36 Legislators – Represents part of Seattle: Magnolia, Briarcliff, Queen Anne, Lawton Park, Ballard, Fremont, Greenwood, Loyal Heights and Sunset Hill.
- Sen. Carlyle, Reuven (D) ~ (360) 786 – 7670 ~ email@example.com
- Rep. Frame, Noel (D) ~ (360) 786 – 7814 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep, Tarleton, Gael (D) ~ (360) 786 – 7860 ~ email@example.com
City Council – Mayor: firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 684-4000
Eastlake, Fremont and University Dock (Seattle City Council District 4)
- Alex Pedersen ~ (206) 684-8804 ~ Alex.Pedersen@seattle.gov
Westlake (Seattle City Council District 7)
- Andrew J Lewis ~ (206) 684-8807 ~ Andrew.Lewis@seattle.gov
Portage Bay (Seattle City Council District 3)
- Kshama Sawant ~(206) 684-8803 ~ kshama.Sawant@seattle.gov
Seattle Floating Homes Association Contact Information
- Seattle Floating Home Association ~ email@example.com
- Office Manager: Jann McFarland 206.323-3489 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address ~ 2025 Fairview Ave E. #G, Seattle WA 98102
Alert Seattle – You can sign up to receive emergency alert notifications from the city here.
Find It, Fix It – is a smartphone app offering mobile users a way to report issues to the City of Seattle. Issues that can be reported include – Abandoned Vehicles, Clogged Storm Drains, Dead Animals, Graffiti, Illegal Dumping, Overgrown Vegetation, Parking Enforcement, Parks and Recreation Maintenance, Potholes, Public Litter, Scooter or Bike Share Issues, Sign, Signal, and Streetlight Maintenance. Android users can download the app from the Google Play Store and iPhone users can download it from the App Store.