• Emergency 911

Note:  It is recommended to inform 911 early in the call if you believe Harbor Patrol is going to be needed for the emergency.  They suggest that you place a follow up call directly to the Harbor Patrol

  • Harbor Patrol ~ 206 684-4071 or VHF 16
  • Police non-emergency ~ 206 625-5011
  • SPU Water/Sewer Emergency ~ 206 386-1800
  • PSE Gas/Electric Emergency ~ 888 225-5773
  • SPD Office of Emergency Management ~ 206 223-5076
  • Fuel Spills – Seattle Spill Response Team
  • For a large and uncontrolled spill, call the U.S. Coast Guard at 1-800-OILS-911
  • If you spill something toxic or hazardous in water, report to Washington Emergency Management Division at 1-800-258-5990 and The National Response Center at 1-800-424-8802
  • If you see Toxic Algae – Report to WA State Toxic Algae Monitoring Program
  • If you see any affected wildlife, do not try to capture it yourself! Report it to 1-800-22BIRDS and let a trained wildlife responder handle it.

Government Representative Contact

Fremont, Eastlake and Portage Bay: District 43 Legislators –  Represents part of Seattle including Pike Place, Denny Regrade, Capitol Hill, Broadway, Madison Park, Washington Park, Broadmoor, Montlake, University District, Wallingford, Fremont and downtown Seattle.

Westlake: District 36 Legislators – Represents part of Seattle: Magnolia, Briarcliff, Queen Anne, Lawton Park, Ballard, Fremont, Greenwood, Loyal Heights and Sunset Hill.

City Council – Mayor: (206) 684-4000

Eastlake, Fremont and University Dock (Seattle City Council District ?)

Westlake (Seattle City Council District ?)

Portage Bay (Seattle City Council District ?)

Seattle Floating Homes Association Contact Information

Alert Seattle – You can sign up to receive emergency alert notifications from the city here.

Find It, Fix It – is a smartphone app offering mobile users a way to report issues to the City of Seattle. Issues that can be reported include – Abandoned Vehicles, Clogged Storm Drains, Dead Animals, Graffiti, Illegal Dumping, Overgrown Vegetation, Parking Enforcement, Parks and Recreation Maintenance, Potholes, Public Litter,  Scooter or Bike Share Issues, Sign, Signal, and Streetlight Maintenance. Android users can download the app from the Google Play Store and iPhone users can download it from the App Store.